Monday, March 16, 2009

My two years

Day after 2morrow is my farewell and i am nervous . I still think about the two years here and then realize that they actually passed in a bling . I can still rem my freshers ( most do :P) and then the first year . When i came here , i came with a swagger thinking i knew all but then i realized i knew nothing about the basic thing - people . I had 2 start from scratch .

The transition from the confident to a nervous has been gr8 :P The learning experience a lot better .I still have not mastered a lot of things but i do know for sure : what i want . The learning has been gr8 . I hope and pray that some friends made here will stay with me . As the Shakespeare sayz " All the world's stage and we merely the players " . Thanks for everything .

No comments: